HELP! PhysX status Icon showing in view ports | 3ds Max Major Distraction

/
0 Comments










Hey guys! In this video you'll find a simple tricks to solve this problem on PhysX status Icon showing on 3ds max viewports.

Today I'm going to show you how I've solved a problem of 3d studio max 2014. I was having this issue recently after reinstalling My OS.

I found this psysx-gpu symbol/icon whatever u say on my 3d studio max 4 viewports.

It's quite annoying to me. I guess so many of you may've faced that problem.

It bothers me while i'm working. Becoz my eyes goes automatically on those icons which are not actually for any helps.

So let's see how simply we can solve this. How we can dissappper this from our 3d studio max viewports.

- Open your nVidia controller clicking this icon from this hidden panel.
- going no where just click on this 3d settings menu
- uncheck mark this show physX visual indecator
- No close 3ds max
- again open it
- see there's no Icons here anymore!

Hope you this video helps if you guys also got this problem as was.

Ask me at facebook : facebook.com/maislam6
Ask on at twitter : twitter.com/aminulislam44


You may also like

No comments: